Supervisor - Paint Department
conroe, TX 77301
Essential duties of the Paint Supervisor include:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by ensuring all new hires are trained within 30 Days.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process, as well as monitoring personnel and resources.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting completion
- Maintains Quality Service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling production performance records and data, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Ensures projects are being built to the customer’ s specifications, engineering drawings, and any relevant practice code.
- Reports machine and equipment malfunctions to Maintenance Personnel.
- Adheres to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to Quality Standards set forth in the Quality Management System.
- Approves, submits timecards for payment of wages for direct reports.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5 years of direct experience
- 5 years of management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office