50 County Ct, Montgomery, AL 36105
Automation Technical Services
- Objective is to minimize the number of quality issues in the field
- Decrease the waste in the production facility
- Ensure good quality raw materials including smoke liquid, PG, mineral oil, printing raw materials and packaging is presented to each department in the facility
- Ensure and oversee the good quality product is being shipped to our customers
- Ensure that all specifications regarding the manufacturing of the casing are complete, up-to date and will produce an acceptable product for our customers
- To work cooperatively with all department managers insuring they have the tools needed to complete their job thus providing the customer a product that meets or exceeds his/her requirements
- To maintain our facility in such a manner that we continue to maintain BRC and ISO certifications for the Montgomery facility.
- To process new item requests and sample requests and validate that samples are being made correctly
- Interact with the commercial group when quality problems in the field occur. This includes researching quality data, having returns and samples analyzed, and working with other departments to determine appropriate corrective actions.
Requirements for this Role
- Indept knowledge of quality, specifically as it applies to the casing business
- Knowledge of how quality impacts the commercial organization.
- Requires sound practical understanding of how skinless, fibrous, and plastics are made, finished and used.
- Five years of experience in food quality
- Requires the ability to Lead by example, self starter, and be the backbone of quality for the organization.
- A strong advocate for quality while keeping the company organizational values and goals on target.
- Strong verbal and written skills are required to perform this job
Knowledge of the production of casings for the Food industry.
Knowledge and understanding of the quality specifications used in the food industry
FDA standards for food quality
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws.
Additional Jobs at www.AutomationTechnical.com