Quality Control Manager
535 Corporate Dr Lebanon, TN 40033
Automation Technical Services
Quality Assurance Manager
- Manage the development, maintenance, and improvement of all quality activities to ensure quality of product is achieved and maintained. Includes managing the evaluation of tooling and sample parts to ensure compliance with customer’ s design requirements along with the building of sample parts, and the development of sample data for submission to the customer.
- Lead pre-production activity by planning, developing, and managing detailed company project schedules in order to meet customer’ s master schedule while identifying and reporting any potential problems that may prevent a smooth and successful launch. Also responsible for tracking and implementing Engineering Change Instructions (ECI) and Process Change Requests (PCR)
- Develop and implement training programs related to FTS and customer quality standards
- Interface with customers and vendors to establish quality standards and/or resolve quality issues, as well as, to establish good pre-production activity.
- Report to upper management on quality issues/status.
- Lead analysis of internal and external defects to determine root cause and develop countermeasures.
- Develop annual Quality Control Hoshin Plan and promote department Hoshin activities through PDCA.
- Support operations in providing a safe work environment ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements and proper 5S are met and followed in pursuit of company goal of 0 accidents
- Support operations in maintaining compliance with laws and regulations as relates to employment, safety, environmental, etc.
- Promote positive work environment/good team member moral through proper 5C, training and development, etc.
- Support facility activities in QCD efforts to achieve our company goals. (Kaizen/cost reduction)
- Support ISO activities as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in engineering or technical related field required
- At least 5 years’ quality assurance experience in an automotive manufacturing environment with 2 years in a management/leadership role preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a collaborative work style with other departments
- Project management experience preferred
- Advanced statistical training and problem solving skills preferred
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws. APSTechnicalServices Additional Jobs at www.AutomationTechnical.com