Cartersville, GA 30121
Commercial Glass Glazing
Looking for an experienced project manager to plan, direct and coordinate activities of projects to ensure that goals and/or objectives of the project and company are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop project submittals and shop drawing coordination and submission from start through project completion.
- Manage project to work within budget and time constraints.
- Lead the planning, scheduling, staffing and implementation process for each phase of project.
- Manage project changes to achieve project profit goals.
- Provide direction and support to engineering, production, field and pre-construction teams.
- Present reports defining project progress, cost analysis, problems and solutions.
- Evaluate and assess results.
- Able to lead meetings with architects, general contractors, owners.
Applicant must have a minimum of five years’ experience in the commercial glass and glazing industry with projects valued at $500k or higher. Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook, Project) and (Timberline & CAD skills = a plus). Candidate must have excellent oral and written skills. Knowledge in the area of aluminum framing systems, door hardware and glass assemblies are required. Knowledge in panel systems and guardrails are desirable.
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws. APSTechnicalServices Additional Jobs at www.AutomationTechnical.com