535 Corporate Dr Lebanon, TN 40033
- Manage Production/PC operations by coaching team to meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly goals in achieving 0 defects, 0 injuries & 100% on time delivery.
- Ensure that Production/PC team adheres to established procedures and standards. Also support team in identifying, analyzing and providing countermeasures if production and other established goals are not achieved.
- Ensure training is current and meets the immediate and upcoming needs for our Manufacturing/PC processes. This also includes up to date maintenance of work instructions.
- Coordinate daily 5C with other departments regarding production issues while ensuring proper root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation for identified issues.
- Record and maintain daily production activity reports, i.e., scrap, production, etc. Participate in management meetings and communicate issues across shifts to appropriate personnel. Support company Kaizen activities that improve Manufacturing /PC performance. Take a leadership role in such events ensuring countermeasures are implemented.
- Understand PDCA system and how it benefits the manufacturing processes.
- Maintain and update headcount requirements and assist in the recruitment process as needed.
- Responsible for manufacturing KPI’ S in pursuit of 0 in – process defects to help maintain cost and quality. Create and promote environment of continuous improvement (Kaizen) in order to maintain/improve areas of cost, quality, productivity, delivery, safety, and environmental.
- Develop annual Production/PC Hoshin Plan and promote department Hoshin activities through PDCA.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and coach frequently for success. Research performance issues thoroughly, understanding the facts, before approaching a member with concern to solicit their input. Seek HR support if needed. Coordinate disciplinary actions whenever necessary up to and including termination with Human Resources Department. Manage initial performance reviews of new hires for accuracy and timeliness.
- Create a safety conscious work environment by focusing daily communication on accident prevention. Record and resolve possible safety hazards with urgency.
- Support operations in providing a safe work environment ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements and proper 5S are met and followed in pursuit of company goal of 0 accidents.
- Support operations in maintaining compliance with laws and regulations as relates to employment, safety, environmental, etc.
- Promote positive work environment/good team member moral through proper 5C, training and development, etc.
- Support facility activities in QCD efforts to achieve our company goals. (Kaizen/cost reduction)
- Support and enforce all ISO 14001 Environmental activities and programs.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Prefer at least a Bachelor’ s Degree in Business or related filed or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years manufacturing experience, 3 years in supervisory role required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with JD Edwards Enterprise system experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a collaborative work style with other department.
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws. APSTechnicalServices Additional Jobs at www.AutomationTechnical.com