8915 Maislin Drive Tampa, FL 33637
Our primary focus is in food, beverage and pharmaceutical processing. We provide process design, automation/controls, distribution sales, installation and commissioning of process systems including Clean In Place (CIP) systems, pasteurization, aseptic systems and sanitary processing.
Dynamic work environment with opportunities for training, hands-on engineering and the application of fundamental engineering principles.
You will have the opportunity to work on projects from conception to implementation with varied responsibilities providing a broad range of experience.
We offer Group Medical Insurance, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance and competitive pay commensurate with experience.
The available Process Engineer position will be responsible for the design of process systems for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
This position will involve the timely completion of process design, P&ID development, equipment specification/sizing/procurement and on-site start up commissioning. Training and guidance under a senior engineer will be provided.
Candidate will perform the following specific duties:
1. Assist in bid preparations, including material take offs and supplier quotes
2. Assist in the development of detailed technical proposal packages
3. Develop Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) and Process Flow Diagrams
4. Equipment Layout design
5. Perform hydraulic flow and thermodynamic calculations
6. Equipment specification
7. Design and modify AutoCAD drawings
8. Coordinate shop fabrication to meet design specifications
9. Size, design and manage fabrication of modular systems
10. Material and equipment submittals, procurement and delivery coordination
11. Maintain all project files: submittals, shop drawings, equipment schedules, as-built drawings, etc
12. Generate closeout documentation including QA / QC packages and O&M manuals
13. On-site start up commissioning
- Experience in the sanitary food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry preferred - Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
- Candidate is expected to quickly develop strong problem solving skills for troubleshooting systems
- Candidate must have excellent communications skills, work well in a team environment and be self-motivated - Up to 20% Travel