5365 Bay Oaks Dr Pasadena, TX 77505
Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum Job Requirements
• Assoc. Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
• 5+ years’ plant operations experience
• Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants
• Able to lead root cause analysis investigations
• Proficient with MS Office
• Able to explain training material to our operating staff
• Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
• Excellent communication skills
• Manage daily operations of plant facility to meet the commercial needs of the organization
• Set production improvement goals and strive for continuous attainment of those
• Ensure safety and efficiency of the plant facility
• Test and monitor plant processes
• Remain in compliance with facility ISO standards and all HSE guidelines
• Prepare, analyze and issue daily production and performance reports to the CEO
• Maintain all plant operation and safety records
• Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
• Control costs to achieve company budget goals
• Purchases all necessary equipment, supplies, and materials for the plant according to the established Purchase Process (at least 3 quotes, negotiation to reduce cost as much as possible, etc.).
• Develop and implement a comprehensive shop floor organization, preventative maintenance & cleaning program with weekly, monthly & annual goals.
• Coordinate plant activities with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and costeffective manner.
• Implement cost effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
• Control and minimize labor overtime and repair expenses.
• Establish and continuously improve the costs of production in collaboration with the Administration department.
• Maintain existing plant facilities (including the exterior grounds) and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
• Provides direction, development and leadership to production personnel to accomplish the company goals & objectives
Standard Work Schedule: M – F | 8: 00 am 5 pm; However, the schedule may vary according to production needs