2541 7th Street South Clanton, AL 35046
- Support and promote a safe work environment at the plant.
- Lead the plant financial activities in the areas of accounting, costing, budget/forecast, expense control and reporting.
- Maintain a robust internal control environment aligned to the company Business Operating System and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- In collaboration with the plant leadership, manage the business of the plant in order to achieve financial and performance targets.
- Lead the financial month-end closing and reporting process.
- Support and promote Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Prepare and support Capital Appropriation Requests including financial justification in accordance with company guidelines.
- Maintain accurate and compliant balance sheet accounts and corresponding reconciliations.
- Coordinate internal and external audit activities pertaining to the plant ledger.
- Manage the Finance Department staff to achieve department and company objectives. Train and develop the team for ongoing individual growth; conduct periodic goal setting and performance reviews according to company standards.
- Perform additional related duties and analyses as directed by the Plant Manager or Operations Controller.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA / CPA preferred.
- 6+ Years working experience in an Accounting or Finance position, automotive industry preferred.
- Fluent in MS Office applications, experience with MFGPro/SAP/Hyperion applications preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex or ambiguous situations; strong supervisory management skills and ability to work under deadlines.
- Ability to analyze complex data and communicate findings by verbal or presentation format.