8804 Parkway Drive suite Leeds, AL 35094
We are currently seeking an AutoCAD draftsman/designer for a full-time position. The primary duties of the Designer are to develop complete and comprehensive construction documents based on preliminary designs, sketches, schematics, etc. with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Must have a firm grasp of Math and Geometry.
- Experience with pipes, plumbing systems, and design (ductile iron experience preferred)
- Ability to read shop drawings.
- Produce quality, finished drawings in AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills. The applicant will be working as part of a team with sales, management, and engineering.
- Medical and Dental benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Matching 401k
- Flexible Spending Account
- 10 Paid holidays
- 10 paid vacation days after completion of 1 year of employment