325 Hammerstone Drive Toccoa, GA 30577
Automation Technical Services .
· Ensure that paint processes are stable in terms of quality standards and paint line is maintained / running effectively for production.
. Troubleshoot paint line processes, procedures, projects, tooling, process flows, material specifications, cost savings and improvements.
- Perform defect analysis using data based root cause analysis methods to effectively determine corrective actions needed to resolve problems.
· Implementation of process control plans in paint process area.
. Support implementation of new processes and equipment.
. Provide production support to include training, developing standardized work and other related process activities to improve overall paint application processes.
. Establish and maintain technical relationships with paint material suppliers
· Manage paint material usage reduction in all process areas.
· Maintain and monitor all Paint department records
· Interface with production/maintenance personnel, plant leadership.
· Drive continuous improvement in application of Lean Manufacturing to paint process areas with emphasis in safety measures, labor efficiencies and standardized work.
· 3 years of experience with Programming of Kuka Robots.
· Experience with Conventional, HVLP and TransTech technologies and application equipment.
· Knowledge Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer operations and monitoring is a plus
. Experience in paint processes, application issues and mix room operations
. Ability to work with various software programs for paint applications and process.
. Excellent communication skills.
. Knowledge of IATS 16949 requirements for paint line certification.
. Experience working with paint robots, preventative maintenance activities and chain driven conveyor systems.
. Skilled in problem resolution using quality based tools such as 6-sigma.
. Experience in solvent / water borne paint applications. Knowledge of painting parts made of ABS plastic is a plus.
· Meets production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements.
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedure.
· Knowledge of basic technology of area where assigned ( Paint Department ).
· Knowledge of scheduling and other management systems.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing.
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws.