2541 7th Street South Clanton, AL 35046
- Troubleshoot problems regarding tools, fixtures and assembly processes in the manufacturing areas.
- Design and fabricate tools, spare parts, and gauges for assembly lines.
- Train team leader/set up personnel on press tooling set ups.
- Maintain and update spare parts inventory for assembly lines.
- To perform alternate tasks as required to maintain tooling, production, or support of equipment and facilities.
- Specify, purchase and negotiate specialized tools and equipment.
- Specify, purchase and serve as technical consultant in multidisciplinary fields of engineering, maintenance and quality depts.
- Apply internal or external resources in developing machinery, tooling or techniques for production equipment.
- Apply the latest technological advances in multidisciplinary fields in developing production equipment or techniques.
- Provide research in the application of new technology and techniques to production equipment and develop external resources for new equipment or technology.
- Set presses and run sample parts for sub-assemblies.
- Assist in design and fabrication of new assembly lines.
- Purchase plant supplies, electrical supplies, and hardware locally.
- Serve as a liaison between engineering department and external suppliers or resources.
- Coordinate delivery, installation and commissioning of new purchased equipment.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in related field in manufacturing environment.
- Must have good communication and organizational skills.