1300-1598 Belfast ave Columbus, GA 31904
Automation Technical Services
Plans, directs and coordinates manufacturing processes in a machining environment. Develops evaluates and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, material and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, manufacturing methods and quality control standards.
1. Project Manager for new program launches.
2. Advance Quality Planning per DMI / AIAG guidlines.
3. Establish and maintain FMEA, Control Plans and Process Flow.
4. Layout equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
5. Confers with vendors and customers to determine product specification.
6. Arrange for purchase of equipment, materials and parts.
7. Estimate production times, staffing requirements and related costs.
8. Confers with management and staff regarding manufacturing capabilities and production schedules to facilitate production processes.
9. Applies statistical methods to analyze manufacturing projects.
10. Initiates and participates in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing projects.
11. Required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon request of the supervisor.
12. Complies with all OSHA Safety Standards.
13. When necessary, participate in classes and training seminars to learn new technologies and techniques deemed helpful to performance on the job.
- Ability to effectively deal with vendors/ suppliers/ customers
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic math and business writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop project plans and manage projects to successful completion
- Ability to learn new programs, activities and tasks
- Good oral/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to facilitate small group meetings
- Strong organizational, planning and documentation skills
Must have experience in…
- CNC machining
- CNC programs
- CNC cutting tools
- Fluid power basics
- Pneumatics basics
- PLC experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 5-6 years of experience
- PC applications (Powerpoint, Excel, Minitab, Database) Microsoft Project
- AutoCAD or other drawing software
- Dimensional tolerancing, GD&T
- Lean Manufacturing / Enterprise exposure
- Six Sigma Training ( Black Belt or Green Belt certification preferred)
- General Business exposure
- Great Team member
Lean, six sigma, automotive
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws. APSTechnicalServices Additional Jobs at www.AutomationTechnical.com