296 Lemon Street Woodstock, AL 60014
Must have advanced knowledge and expertise to handle an array of complex electrical modifications, rebuilds and maintenance of electrical equipment for the Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
• Troubleshooting, installation and repair of electrical and circuitry components a MUST
• Must carry out all types of jobsite testing and wiring of electrical systems for hydraulic, pneumatic (PLC) and other kinds of operative machinery and equipment
• Must be skilled in robotics and other specialized equipment used in the electrical industry
• Must be able to install and modify new electrical systems
• Able to troubleshoot and test electrical equipment
Shift: Flexible (May be 2nd shift or 1st shift (May train on 1st shift)
Knowledge of the following beneficial to the job:
Requirements that are a MUST:
1. Industrial electricians install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls.
2. Read blueprints or technical diagrams.
3. Inspect electrical components
4. Make sure the equipment is available for production by doing the preventative / corrective maintenance based on standards and PM information.
5. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
6. Install or upgrade equipment based on new requirements.
7. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
8. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
9. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and adjust.
10. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and equipment in performing duties.
11. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
12. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Other duties as assigned by management.