Drafter/mechanical engineer (great opportunity!!)
This full service manufacturing supplier of ductile iron piping systems with a primary focus on the water & wastewater treatment plant construction industry.
- Practical application of Autodesk Revit software,
- A grasp of pipe and plumbing systems, and
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced environment
- Firm grasp of Math and Geometry concepts
The following skills and experience are strongly preferred, though not required:
- Experience with pipe and piping, particularly ductile iron
- Basic understanding of plumbing concepts
- Wastewater works experience or knowledge
- Formal education in an Engineering discipline or Environmental discipline will be highly considered in lieu of experience
Candidate must be able to communicate technical information in both a written and verbal form
The ability to work as a team to overcome obstacles that could impact quality, schedule, cost, and customer satisfaction
Behave in a professional manner with attention to detail.
As a Junior member of this team you will have the opportunity to learn Industry best practices. Are you looking for that opportunity?
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws. APSTechnicalServices Additional Jobs at www.AutomationTechnical.com