Concrete Project Coordinator
15041 Farm Creek Drive Woodbridge, VA 22191
Project Coordinator for a Post Tension Specialty Concrete Company
- The project coordinator works with the design team and the customer to determine project requirements and develop a plan to implement the design.
- The project coordinator has to have strong AutoCAD skills with the ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Attention to detail is required to be successful
- Responsibilities include creating a Layout drawing from design and placement drawings.
- Ability to communicate details of the layout to engineers and customers is essential in this role.
- Experience in Industrial concrete projects is a plus, experience in post tension projects is a great advantage.
- This job will require overtime that is compensated.
- Full benefit package including 401k for this direct hire opportunity
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws. APSTechnicalServices
Additional Jobs at www.AutomationTechnical.com