CNC Machinist- 2nd Shift
1919 Rossville Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37408
Automation Technical Services
CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift:
We are a dynamic and growing supplier of Tooling and Automated equipment to growing list of manufacturers in the Southeast.
We are searching for a CNC Machinist to help us meet growing customer demand.
This CNC Machinist will be responsible for the setup and machining of precision parts that will be assembled into tooling and automated equipment.
- Setup and Operate CNC Vertical Milling Center in a manner that produces a quality part to print
- Quickly address quality issues that arise through the machining process
- Spec out the tools needed for a job
- Meet Safety, Quality, Delivery and Productivity goals
- 5+ years of progressive experience operating CNC Mills
- Ability to read and interpret all blue prints and engineering drawings
- Ability to use precision measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and possess initiative
Preferred Skills/ Experience
- Experience running HAAS CNC Milling equipment
- Knowledge of machines for troubleshooting and repair
- Mastercam programming experience
- Knowledge of Lean Principles and participation in Continuous Improvement activities
Pay and Benefits:
- Very Competitive pay based on experience.
- Shift differential
- 2 weeks paid vacation and 7 paid holidays
- Profit Sharing 401k
- Paid medical and dental insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- CNC Machinist: 4 years (Preferred)
- High school (Required)
- United States (Required)