Automation Technicians - Mechanical Aptitude/ Robotics PLC
1000 Cherokee Parkway Acworth, GA 30102
2nd and 3rd shift positions City Acworth State GA Description SUMMARY
Troubleshoots, tests, repairs, modifies and maintains all equipment and tools related to production or facilities. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of standard and specialized equipment for the diagnostics of robotic and automatic systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• 480V & 110V Power wiring
• Hydraulics Repair troubleshooting
• Mechanical Power Transmission
• Pneumatic Systems Repair / Troubleshooting
• PLC programming / troubleshooting
• Control system repair / troubleshooting
• Blue print reading
• General knowledge of tools and equipment used for repairs.
• Provide preventative maintenance for assembly systems
• Analyze and modify PLC logic for the control of automatic equipment.
• Work with the manufacturing engineers for continuous improvement of current equipment.
• Make recommendations for new equipment in order to maintain the production schedule.
• Analytically solve problems in high volume production equipment
From time to time it will be necessary to oversee and lead a project, which could include leading other employees to perform their tasks.
The TS16949 responsibilities listed below are required for this position. Other responsibilities may be added, with or without notice in writing, at any time. Requirements QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent.
3 or more years of experience in maintenance.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Minimum of three years working with automated equipment in an industrial environment. Additional documented experience could replace some of the educational requirements.