2541 7th Street South Clanton, AL 35046
(cut and etch)
(2nd & 3rd shift)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfacorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abllity required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Average blueprint reading, some GD&T comprehemsion.
- Must be computer literate, follow instructions and work well with others.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, & draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to read and interpret procedure manuals, prints and safety rules.
- Abllity to write reports and inter office memos proficiently.
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables.
- Ability to communicate quality issues to suppliers.
- 1-3 years experience in assembly/manufacturing setting preferred
- Automotive experience required
- Experience with plasma cutter
- Experience with inspection of Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Use of microanalysis instrumentation and software for cut and Etch evaluation of Gas Metal Arc Welding.