Morphology Lab Technician
Madison, AL 35806
- Conduct routine microscopic examinations of metals and alloys
- Sample preparation of various metals by cutting, mounting, grinding, polishing, and chemical etching for metallurgical evaluation.
- Prepares and tests samples for hardness, tensile strength, yield strength, surface roughness, chemistry analysis, and other properties of metal.
- Perform image analysis on samples
- Works with chemical reagents
- Works on PC system to input test data
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, understand work instructions, perform basic computer skills, and perform math calculations.
- Experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Experience working with metal processing is a plus.
- Must be able to walk, climb, lift, push, and pull
- The work is performed in a heavy industrial environment with high levels of noise, dust, heat and in cold conditions.
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws. APSTechnicalServices Additional Jobs at www.AutomationTechnical.com