2145 Pelham Parkway Vance, AL 35124
- Mechanical analysis skill capability
- Strong electrical experience pertaining to equipment and or machinery
- Basic computer knowledge
- Experience problem solving and troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience operating various types of equipment, hand tools, and machinery.
- Experience using independent judgment to diagnose problems and decide best solutions to resolve issues.
- Experience operating, maintaining and repairing tools and equipment.
Possess effective communication skills.
Responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- troubleshooting and performing preventative and corrective maintenance on process and facility equipment.
- Perform maintenance on electronic, industrial electrical, hydraulics, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
Hydraulic, Pneumatic, PLC and Millwright/ Welding experience