Mailroom Data Processor (Accuzip experience)
Tampa, FL 33614
Data Processor with accuzip knowledge
Data Processor for Mail Operations
- Process name lists using a personal computer. Assists Custoer and DSR in mailing and list requirements.
- Verify that all jobs comply with USPS.
- Understands or able to learn AccuZip
- Implement at least one improvement idea and participate in a least one educational experience such as as job shadowing, cross-training, webinar, seminar, Lean, networking.
- Import, process, and output customer mailing lists.
- Check files for conformity to supplied layouts, and mail piece for conformity to USPS regulations
- Prepare proper documentation, including mock ups and layout information
- Merge/Purge processing, advising on strategies and limitations
- Data entry and list maintenance
- advise ink jet production personnel regarding data set up
- Technical customer contact
- Periodic maintenance of processing equipment
- Familiar with MS Windows, database file structures, mailing regulations, ink jet procedures, lit management strategies
- Analytical thinking
- Organization and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions.
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws. APSTechnicalServices Additional Jobs at www.AutomationTechnical.com