Digital Marketing (Brand Development) Driver
3500 Colannade Parkway BIRMINGHAM, AL 35243
Digital Marketing/Communications Manager
(Drive our digital marketing to expand our candidate and customer pool)
Automation Personnel Services, Inc is looking for a Digital Marketing Communications Manager to work in our corporate office in Birmingham, AL. This is a wonderful opportunity for a technically inclined self-starter that wants to drive the success of these marketing efforts! Automation is a staffing firm that specializes in light industrial staffing, with a division that fills Technical roles in manufacturing and product development. With 40 branch offices throughout the US, we are ranked in the top 2% of staffing firms nationwide.
The staffing industry generated $144 Billion in revenue in 2019.
We’ re looking for a marketing communications manager to drive and grow our followers on social media, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Adobe Creative Suite and be able to produce flyers, newsletters, and other promotional materials for distribution. The marketing communications coordinator will also be responsible for working with our external partners to update our current website and keep it current.
Can you create the content and also look at the metrics to determine the trends? If you can please apply! If you want to learn how and apply it to your career...please apply!
- Manage the Traditional and Digital Marketing tasks along with Social Media Strategy for our 40 branches over 11 states.
- Including but not limited to Press Releases, Digital and Print Ads, Flyers, and Social Postings
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google My Business, is required.
- Execute Reputation Management across all social media outlets and the media. Work in conjunction with HR & Legal.
- Familiarity with Social Media Management tools a plus.
- Oversee the design and content updates of our website to generate employee and customer leads while increasing brand reach.
- Search Engine Optimization and WordPress experience needed
- Ability to create marketing pieces and ensure that they align with our company brand, values, and industry.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator is required.
- Provide and report analysis of our Social Media campaigns, Job Boards, and Website to evaluate effectiveness and growth.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel needed.
- Oversee blog and outbound newsletter content meets deadlines and is compliant.
- Gather company updates and create weekly inbound newsletter.
- Review and assist with online Job Postings to ensure wording optimization, grammar, and that meets company standards.
- Adhere to industry compliance and guidelines. Assuring materials are reviewed and approved by legal and compliance.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to assist and to provide backup in any way possible.
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Organized, Detail Oriented, and Motivated
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to edit and create written communications, including blogs, marketing & web content.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each platform and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make informed decisions.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Preferred experience and skills include demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Salary DOE, benefits and outstanding growth potential.
Automation Personnel Services is an equal opportunity employer