105 Mountain Brook Drive Holly Springs, GA 30115
Under supervision, this position is responsible for performing a wide variety of tasks associated with the extrusion manufacturing processes.
Reports directly to the V.P. of Quality
Works with other facilities on an as-needed basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for APQP Deliverables & Initial Customer reviews for new product lines.
• Customer specification reviews for new or updated specifications.
• Support and participate in Design Reviews / SC / CC Designations.
• Responsible for Uploading Customer Specific Deliverables to APQP folders.
• Responsible Initial Pre-Launch Documentation PFMEA, Flow, Control Plans, and FAIR’ s.
• Support initial in-house trials.
• Responsible for coordination with the testing lab for documents required for initial product qualifications.
• Responsible for APQP Package Completeness and any required submissions to the customer.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a master tracking matrix and status for APQP
• Support plant in assuring that all gate review deliverables are completed.
• Attend and report out at APQP meetings.
• Escalate any potential issues that would compromise meeting customer requirements and or deadlines to the V.P. of Quality.
• Support plant teams in PFMEA reviews for current and new programs.
• Support problem solving activities for any customer concerns.
• Assist with implementation of standard practices, procedures, work instructions and level 3 documents to meet customer specification requirements.
• Procedure and Work Instruction updates as required to meet customer and plant requirements.
• Internal Audits to assure compliance to AS9100 D requirements.
• Daily, weekly, and monthly Layered Process audits and report out on findings of audits to management on an audit scorecard.
• Complies with all company safety, health, and environmental policies, rules and regulations.
• Familiarity and understanding of BSA’ s for related work areas.
• Personal protection equipment is always to be worn and used as required.
• Education/Experience: At least 5 years’ experience with APQP processes and Aerospace specification knowledge. AS9100D knowledge. NADCAP knowledge helpful. Internal Auditing to AS9100 requirements. Project Management skills.
• Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization. Must be able to resolve conflict with internal or external sources always in the utmost professional manner.
• Computer Skills: Understanding of MS Office suite, programming, databases, statistical software.
• Math Skills: An understanding of basic mathematics and applied statistics is essential to perform successfully in this position.
• Reasoning Skills: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Physical demands: Regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, use hands and fingers. Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
Automation Technical Services is an EEOC compliant employer and follows all applicable Federal and State employment laws. APSTechnicalServices Additional Jobs at www.AutomationTechnical.com